The Korean Resource Center provides the below services to the community.
- Naturalization: Naturalization application and information on the application process.
- Elections: Voter registration, vote-by-mail(absentee), education on propositions, and the general process of voting.
- Children's Health Insurance: Applications for the Medi-Cal program (which is part of Covered California), Healthy Families Program, Healthy Kids, Children's Medi-Cal, Kaiser Permanente Children's Health Insurance.
- Medicare Part D: Assistance with enrolling and changing Medicare Part D plans.
- Undocumented Student College Admissions: Consultations on the process of applying and enrolling in a college, the AB540 in-state tuition law & AB130, and K-12 school enrollment for undocumented immigrant students. (Those without immigration status).
- Deferred Action (DACA): Application and information about Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), a program started in August 2012 that allows qualifying undocumented youth to stay in the U.S., obtain a social security number and a work permit.
If you need assistance in KRC's service areas, please use the form to the right or call KRC
Public Knowledge Base
Do you have a question about a service that KRC provides or a KRC program (volunteering, youth group, etc)? You can ask them publicly here, and either a staff or a community member will answer it.